Posted on June 18, 2018
dental damage that has arisen. If you have suffered from any form of dental erosion to the point that a hole has formed, then a cavity will be present and will need to be filled in with a dental filling procedure. One highly effective dental filling procedure to consider is a composite dental filling, which features the following benefits:
– Composite fillings can be matched to the color of your teeth to mimic the natural look of a beautiful smile.
– Composite fillings are extremely beneficial for microscopic cavities and other small cavities that are even too small for dental amalgams to fill.
– Unlike dental amalgams, composite fillings can be repaired and replaced many times over without having to remove the original filling.
– A typical composite filling can last anywhere from 7 to 10 years.
– Composite fillings are extremely resistant to tooth fracture and are very effective for sealing the margins of a tooth to prevent leakage.
– Composite fillings are mercury-free.
Don't postpone a visit to our team at William Forero DMD, PA to check if you are suffering from cavities. If you are in need of a dentist filling from a dentist in Coral Springs, Florida, please call us at 954-752-4901, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. William Forero and our team at our dentist office.